The professionals’ choice for performing ultrasound procedures is the Ultra Pro Ultrasound Table. This table is perfect for OB/GYN, as well.
The enhanced ergonomic design makes it easier on sonographers and requires less repositioning of the patient. The table also makes it easier to achieve higher quality images, faster.
The Fowler back has been redesigned to provide better patient comfort. An antimicrobial vinyl mattress provides the necessary safety against infection, which comes standard on the Ultra Pro. It also comes with an enhanced central floor-locking system for easier access all around the table.
The Ultra Pro table can be customized with the many optional features including retractable stirrups, flush mounted side rails, extra-long extensions, a headrest and an articulating scanning arm board.
The table is suitable for many different procedures including pelvis, testicular, breast, thyroid, OB, renal artery, abdomen, aorta, musculoskeletal, venous reflux, upper extremity venous, SMA and more.
- 500-pound capacity, works well for bariatric patients
- Fowler Positioning from 0 to 80 degrees for sitting and natural body extension
- Motorized height adjustment, Trendelenburg, Fowler positioning and auto-level adjustment
- Contoured drop down leg section
- Enhanced comfort from the ergonomic design
- Accommodates wheelchair transfers with a height range down to 23 inches
- Protection against infection and bacterial from the Naugahyde antimicrobial mattress cover and Advanced BeautyGard
- Accommodates the standing and seated working positions
- Easily maintain table stability with the central floor-locking system
- IV pole for added convenience
- Stirrups for added comfort
- Side rails flush to the table for better patient access
- Easier carotid and thyroid access headrest
- Foot controller for hands free adjustments and other functions
- Adjustable articulating scanning arm board from 0 to 130 degrees
- Paper dispenser for hygienic table paper with cutter strap
– Overall: 70″ l x 30″ w (177.8 x 76.2 cm); 35″ w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
– Drop-Down Leg Section: 12.6″ l (32 cm)
– Height Adjustable: 23″ to 39″ (58.4 to 99 cm)
– Trendelenburg: 0° to ±15°
– Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
– Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions,
– Fowler positioning and auto level motions
– Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions,
and Fowler positioning
Wheels: 5″ (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor-locking system
Tabletop: Three primary sections: torso section with Fowler positioning, center section remains fixed and leg section drops down to 40° and 80° for stirrup access
Mattress: Torso section 2″ (5 cm) thick, center and leg sections 3″ (8 cm) thick; Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
Upholstery Color: Graphite
Patient Restraints: Two body straps
Finish: Powder coat
Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2
No. 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1 standards.