Providing similar features and functions as the Ultra Pro table, the Biodex Econo Ultrasound Table is built on the same platform. In order to make it more budget-friendly, the table is offered without a central floor-locking system or Trendelenburg positioning.
The design of the Econo Ultrasound Table features the same ergonomics as the Ultra Pro, which makes it easier for the sonographer to provide high quality images without any discomfort for the patient.
The motorized height and Fowler positioning allows for heights as low as 23 inches for wheelchair transfers. The table also features a hand controller to make it easier to work with.
The Biodex Econo Ultrasound Table provides the ability for customization necessary to fit your department needs. With the many optional features, this table becomes suitable for many different procedures.
- Up to a 500-pound patient capacity making the table suitable for bariatric patients
- Fowler Positioning from 0 to 80 degrees for accommodating the sitting position and natural body extension without shift or slide
- Ergonomic design helps to prevent musculoskeletal injuries and provides additional comfort.
- Contoured, drop-down leg section
- Height range as long as 23 inches to accommodate wheel chair transfers
- Fowler and height positioning motorized
- Hand controlled makes it easy to activate table positions
- Accommodates both standing and seated working positions
- Side rails for unencumbered patient access
Stirrups to add comfort by cupping the heel
IV Pole for easy and quick attaches
Headrest for carotid and thyroid access
Adjustable articulating scanning arm board from 90 to 13o degrees
Paper Dispenser with cutter strap accommodates one roll of hygienic table paper
– Overall: 70″ l x 30″ w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35″ w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
– Drop-Down Leg Section: 12.6″ l (32 cm)
– Height Adjustable: 23″ to 39″ (58.4 to 99 cm)
– Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
– Hand Control: Activates height and Fowler back
Wheels: 5″ (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters
Tabletop: Three primary sections: torso section with Fowler positioning, center section remains
fixed and leg section drops down to 40° and 80° for stirrup access
Mattress: Torso section 2″ (5 cm) thick, center and leg sections 3″ (8 cm) thick; Naugahyde®, antimicrobial mattress cover with Advanced BeautyGard® provides protection against bacteria
Upholstery Color: Graphite
Patient Restraints: Two body straps
Finish: Powder coat
Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
Warranty: Two years
Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2
No. 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1 standards.