Designed for those needing precise, stable access without vibration, the Pain Management C-Arm Table – 870 is perfect for image-guided procedures. The carbon fiber tabletop provides a choice of rectangular or contoured design with a cantilevered low attenuation. It will accommodate a ceiling-suspended or portable C-Arm.
The standard contoured top provides plenty of workspace for anesthesiologists, yet it’s narrow enough for cervical procedures. The rectangular design allows even more space for superior image quality and long-leg runoff studies.
Full fluoroscopic visualization is achieved with a radiolucent area free of cross members and an unobstructed C-Arm positioning. The design provides plenty of function with easy access and the ability to reduce radiation exposures for clinicians. The table is also designed to provide plenty of stability and comfort for patients with a two-inch thick padding, adjustable straps and a face cutout for prone positioning.
The portable hand-held controls make it easy to position the table as necessary. The Biodex Pain Management C-Arm Table – 870 also provides an optional foot-operated controller for easy positioning. Both controllers allow for easy height, Trendelenburg and lateral roll motions.
Save space, increase patient access and provide higher quality imaging with the innovative design.
- Choice of rectangular or contoured design
- Made of low attenuation carbon fiber
- Easy to use positioning controllers
- Better C-Arm clearance with a low profile base
- Face cutout for prone positioning with the contoured design
- Quick and easy tabletop positioning from the high-speed actuators
- Motorized movements provide smooth starts and stops
- Up to a 500 pound capacity
- Accessory rails
The optional foot-operated controller or portable hand-held controller provides easy positioning with just the push of a button. The foot controller allows for positioning even when the hands are busy working. Both provide full freedom to position with Trendelenburg, height and lateral roll motion.
Choice of Tabletop Design
The rectangular design provides extra space and high-quality images. It’s the right choice for long-leg runoff studies.
The contoured design is standard and provides the closest access to the cervical spine. It’s designed for optimum image resolution and provides added workspace at the head end. This design provides the necessary narrowness for cervical procedures. It also features a prone positioning cutout for additional comfort.
Dimensions: 93″ l x 26″ w (233 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
Tabletop: 90″ l x 24″ w (228.6 x 61 cm) – choice of classic contoured or rectangular design
– 60″ l x 24″ w (152.4 x 61 cm) unobstructed head to accessory rail
– 4″ l x 17.5″ w (10.1 x 44 cm) additional, between accessory rails
Radiolucent Area, Total Length: 64″ l (160 cm)
Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber with integral head section
Mattress: Seamless, 2″ thick (5 cm)
– Tabletop: .7 mm Aluminum equivalence
– Mattress: .5 mm Aluminum equivalence
– Height Adjustable: 30″ to 40″ (75 to 100 cm)
– Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
– Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
– Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
– Hand Control: activates height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
– Foot Control (optional): activates height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
– Head End – 3″ (7.62 cm) swivel casters, integral locking system on base
– Foot End – 5″ (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 30″ x 1.12″ x .375″ (75 x 2.86 x .95 cm)
mounted near foot end of table
Patient Restraints: Three body straps
Finish: Powder coat
Shipping Weight: 877 lb (397.8 kg)
Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
Lift Capacity: May vary between 460 lb – 500 lb (209-227 kg) based on line voltage
Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1®, CAN/CSA© C22.2 No.: 601.1-M90, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2
Warranty: Two years parts and labor