When access and precision, stability, quiet and vibration-free positioning are necessary, the Surgical C-Arm Table – 846 is the right choice. The tabletop is made of cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber with a choice of a rectangular or contoured design. The rectangular design offers additional space for better image quality for long-leg runoff studies, while the contoured design provides more workspace for anesthesiologist and the necessary narrowness for cervical procedures.
The free-float table provides motorized actuation of height and a large radiolucent surface. It’s ideal for cardiovascular applications and pain care. Full fluoroscopic visualization is achieved due to the radiolucent area being free of cross members and the unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Reduced radiation exposure comes from the functional design for clinicians.
The table provides a two inch thick padding, loop fastening and adjustable straps for more patient comfort and stability. The contoured decision comes with a face cutout for prone positioning.
The hand-held controller is portable and allows for easy height adjustment from anywhere around the table. The table also features a push-button release found at the end of the handgrip for using the free-float feature.
Designed for comfortable and quick positioning with an affordable price
- Quick vertical movement from the high-speed actuator
- X-Y free-float tabletop
- Better C-Arm clearance from low profile base
- Face cutout for prone positioning with contoured design
- Choice of rectangular or contoured design
- Made of low attenuation carbon fiber
- 500-pound capacity
- Accessory rails
Easily adjust the height from anywhere around the table with the portable, hand-held controller. Use the push-button release on the handgrip to activate the free-float feature.
Choice of Tabletop Design
The rectangular tabletop design provides more space for better image quality when performing long-leg runoff studies
The standard contoured design accommodates C-Arm positioning for the best access to the cervical spine and optimum image resolution. The design also provides more work space at the head end with the necessary narrowness for cervical procedures. Prone positioning is also possible with the comfortable head cutout.
Dimensions: 104″ l x 26″ w (260 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
Tabletop: 101″ l x 24″ w (252 x 61 cm) – choice of classic contoured or rectangular design
– 51″ l x 24″ w (128 x 61 cm) unobstructed head to accessory rail
– 20″ l x 17.5″ w (50.8 x 44 cm) additional, between accessory rails
Radiolucent Area: Total Length: 71″ l (178 cm)
Tabletop Material: Carbon Fiber with integral head section
Mattress: Seamless, 2″ thick (5 cm)
– Tabletop: .7 mm Aluminum equivalence
– Mattress: .5 mm Aluminum equivalence
– Height: Adjustable from 33.5″ to 43.5″ (84 to 109 cm)
– Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 20″ (51 cm)
– Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10″ (25.4 cm)
– Hand Control: activates height
– Push Button: releases X-Y Tabletop motions
– Head End – 3″ (7.62 cm) swivel casters, integral locking system on base
– Foot End – 5″ (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 49.5″ x 1.12″ x .375″ (124 x 2.86 x .95 cm) mounted near foot end of table
Patient Restraints: Three body straps
Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
Lift Capacity: May vary between 460 lb – 500 lb (209-227 kg) based on line voltage
Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1®, CAN/CSA© C22.2
No.: 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1
Warranty: Two years parts and labor