NuBOOM Direct Connect
The NuBOOM Direct Connect is a top of the line equipment management, visualization and ergonomic boom system. Designed to support minimally invasive surgery (MIS) in operating and procedure rooms, the NuBOOM is cost effective and efficient.
- Two movable arms support hi-def LCD displays. This provides you with excellent imagery, in the perfect spot for the surgeon.
- Eliminates the need for lots of carts and towers – no more clutter!
- By putting all of the equipment in a centralized place, you’ll reduce trip hazards by keeping electrical cords off the ground.
- The NuBOOM Direct Connect supports lots of different connections – connect your cameras, PCs, PACS, and fluoro through DVI-D, HD-SDI, VGA and composite on any display.
- Installation time only takes 2 days, reducing the downtime of your facility. Weekend installation can be arranged.
- Perfect Placement™ allows that everyone on your team can collaborate to ensure the NuBoom Direct Connect is installed properly. The placement consultation includes a preliminary in-room assembly of the NuBOOM Direct Connect and a 30 minute staff meeting to arrange placement and arm coverage.
- The NuBOOM Direct Connect doesn’t require ceiling reinforcement – good news if you don’t want dust, noise, bacteria or asbestos!
- Works around your existing surgical luminares.
- The NuBOOM Direct Connect works just fine in low-ceiling facilities.