Providing enhanced efficiency and ingenuity, the Passport 8 works for many different levels of patient care. It comes standard with a large 8-nch touchscreen with easy touch function keys and the necessary parameters to meet your clinical needs, such as 3 or 5-lead ECG, NIBP, temperature, SpO2 and respiration. The Passport 8 also includes a plug-and-play modular structure with more advanced monitoring, such as CO2, cardiac output, 2-channel IBP or a combination of the three.
Integrated HL7 and DIAP communication protocols set the Passport 8 apart. Both wireless and wired network capabilities also provide better connectivity to the DPM Central Station and Panorama Patient Monitoring System. This allows for a continuous flow of patient data and easy sharing when necessary.
The Passport 8 provides an efficient and flexible monitoring solution at an affordable price.
- Optional OxiMax, Nellcor and SpO2
- 8-inch high resolution touchscreen
- Includes 3 or 5-lead ECG, NIBP, temperature, Masimo SET, integrated recorder and respiration
- Additional options include:
– 2 IBP + CO + Sidestream CO2 or Microstream CO2
– 2 IBP + CO
– 2 IBP
– Sidestream CO2
- DPM Central Station connectivity
- Panorama Patient Monitoring Network connectivity
- Integrated DIAP and HL7 protocol interfaces
- Wireless 2.4 Ghz available
- Extensive data storage holds alarms, NIBP measurements, trend data and events with full disclosure up to 48 hours
- Multiple mounting options and additional mobility from the ergonomic handle
- Works with the Mindray eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
- Defibrillator synchronization
Excellent Support and Service
Mindray provides comprehensive training from a specialist, along with technical support 24/7 at no additional cost.
The field service team from Mindray, along with the in-house technical support team provides one of the largest direct service teams in the entire industry. They are committed to protecting your investment and providing better patient care.