Refurbished Transtar StretcherCedarwood Surgical offers both new & refurbished Stretchers
Description for the Refurbished Transtar Stretcher
A cost-effective choice, the Hill-Rom’s Transport Stretcher provides an easy-to-use and versatile choice. It comes complete with an industry leading warranty to provide increased confidence in the craftsmanship and durability.
Hill-Rom’s Transport Stretchers come with Next Generation Steering Plus System technology to make steering and stopping easy. Enjoy full control, crisp cornering and increased stability with this stretcher. The dual-locking four-wheel braking system comes standard on all Hill-Rom Stretchers.
Made with a heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel frame, these stretchers are built to last. They have a 700-pound weight capacity to ensure long-lasting quality. The stretcher is also ideal as an ER and transport stretcher because it integrates easily with other emergency room equipment.
Medical bests professionally refurbished to manufacturer’s specifications
- JCAHO required documentation
- New labels and paint
- Tested for full function
- Head, Knee, Hi-low basic bed function
- Choice of standard spring sleep surface or orthopedic/hard pan surface upgrade
- PC boards fully reconditioned with a one-year warranty
- Newly rebuilt side rails complete with switches and new plastics
- Laminate colors for new head/foot boards with a lifetime warranty
- Taupe standard paint or light neutral upgraded paint
- New capacitors and motor couplings
- Casters fully rebuilt with new wheels and components
- Our technicians deliver and install domestically
- One-year warranty
• High Position: 35″ floor to top of surface
• Length: 83″
• Width: 32″ with siderails up; 26.” with siderails stored
• Siderail: Length 47″; Height above mattress 14 1/2″
• Mattress Size 26″ x 75″ x 4″
• Maximum elevations: Head 90 degrees; Knees 25 degrees
• Maximum Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg: 18 degrees
• Casters: 8″
• Maximum Weight: 500 lbs.
Specifications for the Refurbished Transtar Stretcher